What Can We Do For You?
Additions & Remodeling
Garage conversions to living spaces
- Bathroom Remodel
- Kitchen Remodel
- Sunroom or Patio Enclosure Build
- And More!
Outdoor Living Spaces
- Cabinet Install
- Pre-Made Cabinets – Install
- Building Designer
- Bathroom Designer
- Kitchen Designer
- Water Dock Build
- Water Dock Repair
Floor, Carpet & Tile
A brief overview of our services.
Click on the + sign to read more about the service.
Selecting the right neighborhood to best fit your investment needs adheres to these four basic principals:
1. Location – the property needs to be located in an area where people want to live.
The first step here is to figure out what city or neighborhood in which you want to buy. We will look for signs of economic vitality: a mixture of young families and older couples, low unemployment and good incomes.
We will pay special attention to districts with good schools. A strong school system is a major advantage in helping the home retain or gain value.
We will also get an idea about the real estate market in the area. For example, if homes are selling close to or even above the asking price, that shows the area is desirable.
2. Price – realize your target profit with a sales price that is 5% to 10% below what comparable properties are selling for in that particular neighborhood.
3. Presentation – display curb appeal. When buyers drive up and see the property the first time, their reaction should be “wow”, this looks great!
4. Quality craftsmanship – when they open the door, another “wow” because of the quality work that has just been done
Before purchase, and during renovation, every investment should be carefully assessed to make sure it conforms to these criteria:
- property maintenance
- Property Advertising for resale or rent
- Interior design finishes
- Project management
At Denix Construction, we will do our very best to incorporate all of your needs into the perfect home remodeling design. If you want to remove some walls for a more open design, we can go through the necessary steps to determine if this can be done.
Some of our specialties include:
Complete Home Remodeling: We will transform your house or condo into your dream home.
Kitchen Remodeling: We will update your kitchen with the newest styles and trends.
Bathroom Remodeling: We will add beauty and functionality to your bathroom.
We will do basic home repair on your own home or a rental you own, with free estimates.